The series follows a group of criminals led by a former insurance investigator. It stars:
* Timothy Hutton as Nate Ford, the team leader.
* Aldis Hodge as Alec Hardison, a computer/internet specialist and hacker.
* Christian Kane as Eliot Spencer, a thief and highly skilled martial artist.
* Beth Riesgraf as Parker, a thief, cat-burglar, and explosives expert.
* Gina Bellman as Sophie Devereaux, an accomplished con-woman.
The team focuses on targets that have wronged innocents, providing a means of payback. At the end of the first episode it is revealed that by short-selling stock in the target company each team member made $32,761,349.05. Rather than retire, they decide to keep working for the thrill each gets doing the work they are best at.
Its kind of a mix between Sneakers (a great movie) and Robin Hood. First episode re-airs tonight at 9 pm on TNT. A new episode airs at its regular time at 10 pm on TNT.