Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wha the?!? BGB is success?

Well kinda...

I hadn't check on the site in weeks. I thought it had no visitors but low and behold I discovered several comment needing moderated in my email spam folder. We've had quite a few visitors who loved the mortal kombat story.

I'm in shock considering I haven't really tried to advertise the site.

The odd thing is all the visitors are from Russia... not that there is anything wrong with that... just found it odd is all.

Oh well visitors are visitors.


UPDATE

Upon further investigation, all of the comments were from the same 3 IP addresses. In other words they were all spam posts. ARRRGGHH filthy russians!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have posted some more, but I sort of haven't had access to my regular PC for the last couple weeks.

My regular PC also has my login info for this site stored on it. Whoops.

In the meantime, enjoy this:
http://www.cinematical.com/photos/frank-millers-charlie-brown/1419750/

al said...

Poor Charlie Brown LOL