Sunday, July 5, 2009

The amazing time traveling blog

I'm trying to update the blog daily but its almost impossible when dealing with 2 little ones and daily life getting in the way. I have the blog posts in my head but I may not get to the computer on that day. Rest assured the post will appear eventually and posted the date I intended it tot (Example this sunday post was actually made on monday). Look it will involve time travel and magic but let me worry about that.
I'm going to change up the subject matter and post more about what is going on in my life. More about the children's church ministry that I have been involved with for the last 10 years. More about my kiddos and their wacky daily adventures. More about the Mrs. More about side projects and what not.

I'll still post about news and pop culture and what not but I'll mix it up a bit.


No comments: