Tuesday, October 14, 2008

al is greedy and will steal your stuff

Christmas is just around the corner so this is a good as time as any to post my christmas list. My list may seem a bit much but I usually don't buy a whole lot of stuff during the year. I really try and rack up at Christmas time.


G.I. Joe Vs. The Transformers Omnibus: Volumes 1 - 4 (Hardcover)


Photobucket


I'm a sucker for GI Joe and Transformer's stories. I've been a fan since I was a child, so this is right up my alley. This volume collects the 4 crossover stories by Devil's Due. The four stories are set in an alternate reality. The stories range from the rise of Serpentor to a Cobra La cult that worships Unicron. Fun stuff.


Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs DVD


Photobucket


Poor Futurama, cancelled before its time. Thankfully it lives on in direct to dvd movies. This is the second of the four DTD movies. The movie has gotten less than favorable reviews but I'm willing to give it a chance. I really enjoyed Bender's Big Score.


Futurama: Bender's Game DVD


Photobucket


The Third Futurama movie takes on roleplaying games and the Lord of the Ring's genre. Looks like lots of fun. Can't wait.


NECA Shredder Figure Set


Photobucket


Whoa check out that sweet Shredder. I stopped collecting figures years ago but this one is just too awesome. Included in the set is an Utrom (Krang) and two foot soldiers. And if you get the Shredder set then you have to get....


NECA TMNT Figures


Photobucket


Another great looking set based on the Turtles looks from the original comics. Very nice.


MST3K 20th anniversary DVD Set


Photobucket


I still remember the first day I discovered Mystery Science Theater. I was doubled over in laughter. My dad thought it was the stupidest thing he had ever seen. He still feels that way to this day. Its been ten years since the show ended and I'm happy to see its as popular as ever.


One Piece Second and Third Voyage


Photobucket


One Piece is the greatest anime/manga ever. Say it with me.


It with me.


Very Funny. One Piece tells the story of Luffy who wants to be king of the pirates. He's on a quest to find the late Captain Gold Rogers treasure. Along the way he gathers a crew of unique characters with their own dreams. A fine series that was utterly ruined when it was edited for american audiences.

Well this is the Unedited and redubbed version and it is sweet. Great, great series. You owe it to yourself to check it out.


Well there's mine, feel free to post yours.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Id like to pick up Battlestar season 3 plus the Razor mini. I dont know when season 4 comes out, but I would like that also. Iron Man would be great also.

A Jayne hoodie from ThinkGeek would be great too. Pretty cunning, dont ya think?

Anonymous said...

I'll borrow your Transformers and MST3K stuff.

Unknown said...

MST3K and Futurama rule!
Last night we watched Space Mutiny, a lame Star Trek rip off, and a "Mike" episode. It's one of our favorites.
Been slowly going through your Futurama DVD's. Most recently watched the 1st 2 episodes of season 1. It was so hilarious when Fry was in the cryo-machine, and you could see the world going by outside the window, and every time the city got rebuilt, a bunch of spaceships would come by and destroy it again. lol
...Donna

al said...

You'll see the city being destroyed sequence again in Bender's Big Score.